Friday, October 26, 2012

Communication and Collaboration in Early Childhood


     This course has been one of my personal favorites.  I truly feel communication is the key to everything in life.  I always strive, personally and professionally, to be a genuine, clear communicator with everyone I come across.  I truly value all the relationships I have built with my online colleagues and feel blessed by all of  the interactions we share.  There are so many tools we have, as indicated by the clip art I selected above, to aide us in our communicative efforts.  It is my hope that we all continue to utilize each other as resources within the realm of early childhood.  If any of you wish to contact me at anytime, you may do so by email at greeneydgirl24@aol.com, or through this blog, which I intend on keeping.  God bless all of you, and good luck on all future endeavors!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah,
    I have enjoyed reading your blogs during this course. Communication is key to everything in life because without it how would we be able to carry out our thoughts and visions. I wish you success in your future courses and look forward to communicating with you in other courses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah,

    I have enjoyed reading both your blogs and discussion posts throughout the course. I too, believe that communication is the key to creating positive and lasting relationships. I have appreciated your thoughtful comments and questions throughout the eight weeks of discussion. I wish you the best in your upcoming courses and look forward to communicating and collaborating with you in future courses. Feel free to contact me through the blog or through Walden e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sarah,
    Thanks for the comment and the offer of support on my blog. I definitely agree with you about our relationships with our colleagues sometimes being the most important. I truly appreciate reading the discussions and blog posts and learning so much from all of you who. its nice to have others who can relate to what we are going through and to be able to bounce ideas and thoughts off of one another. Good luck to youy as well!!

    ReplyDelete